We are pleased to invite your distillery to participate in our upcoming 15th New York International Spirits Competition.
The New York International Spirits Competition was the first competition to be founded in the International Beverage Competition Series. After its success, we were asked to replicate the competition in multiple countries, and have since expanded to include wine and beer competitions as well. What sets us apart from other international beverage competitions is our TRADE ONLY blind judging panel, and the spirits industry has continued to take notice as our competitions have grown. At our wine competition held here in New York City, the retail store buyer, mixologist, restaurant beverage director, hotelier, distributor and importer will be our judges. We feel that these judges, whose livelihood rely upon their skill set, truly know what the consumer wants, as they receive on a daily basis the feedback from the consumer of what is good and what will sell.
New York City is many things for different people. One of its great attributes, besides being a food and travel destination, is that it is a talent-rich city with many nationally and internationally recognized beverage industry professionals living and working here. It is also a media capital, and we work closely with our media sponsors to share our results on the local, national and international level. The New York International Spirits Competition is an opportunity like no other, and we hope that you’ll join us.
The NYISC is open to all commercially produced spirits and it does not have to be sold in New York or the United States. This also includes Ready To Drink(RTD), Mixers and Non Alcohol Spirits in the competition.
The International Beverage Competition Series also includes the New York International Beer Competition, the New York International Wine Competition, the Berlin International Spirits Competition, the Berlin International Wine Competition, the Asia International Wine Competition, the Asia International Spirits Competition, the Melbourne International Spirits Competition, the Melbourne International Beer Competition, and the Melbourne International Wine Competition.
Key Benefits to Participating in NYISC
- Winners receive a 2″ physical medal, certificate, free use of medal image in marketing materials.
- Award Winners will be able to use their awards (Double Gold, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Individual Medals) in their marketing materials at no charge.
- Award Winners will be listed in our online database
- Competition results are distributed to our international media partners including Drinks Intel Magazine , as well as international importers who rely on our competition to help them determine top-quality products
- We include the winners in articles on our Professor Media Group that has over 220,000 unique hits a month including our sites The Alcohol Professor along with pairing pieces in the Cheese Professor and The Chocolate Professor
- Top winners will be showcased at tasting events throughout the year, including our awards ceremony at Brooklyn Bar Convent the biggest spirts and mixology trade show in the United States.
Find Out More
Click below to learn more about our Competition!