Enter your Spirits To The 2024 New York International Spirits Competition
Enter your Wines to the competition today, or download the submission form. Competition Starts on April 13th, 2024
New York International Spirits Competition announces 2023 Winners
Thank you to all the brands who came out to compete this year!
General Information for 2024
- Entry Deadline: April 13th, 2024
- Product Delivery Deadline: April 28th 2024
- Products MUST arrive by 28th 2024 in order to be judged.
- Please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- Payment Deadline: April 30th 2024
COST (U.S Dollars):
- Early entry (Now through April 16th): $300 per submission for both online entries and paper/fax/email entries
- Regular entry (April 17th-23rd): $325 per submission for both online entries and paper/fax/email entries
- Late entry (April 24th-28th): $350 per submission for both online entries and paper/fax/email entries
- Payments: Payment for online entries can be made by credit card through Stripe. Off-line entry fees can be made by credit card or by wire transfer. The banking information and associated fees for the wire transfer may be requested from us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is only one entry fee. We have not raised our prices in 15 Years for we are Passionate about Spirits. Winners receive Physical and Digital Medal images. Winners have option of purchasing stickers and license fees for packaging and bottles purposes.
Eligibility & Requirements
- All commercially-produced spirits from anywhere in the world are eligible to enter.
- All entries must be listed on the official entry form, either online or downloaded from this web site as a paper form (see the top of this page for links to both). If downloading the paper form, please complete the entire form and sign at the bottom of the page to certify that the statements on the form are correct. Failure to complete the form properly may result in disqualification.
- All entries submitted on time will be judged. If your submission gets stuck in customs, as does occasionally happen, we are prepared to convene a smaller tasting panel for those entries. To avoid this, however, please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- In addition to your entry form, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Link to each brand’s website
- JPG file of your brand artwork (Bottle Shot and/or Hi-Res Logo)
- Staff Relations Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Up to Date Brand Information (i.e. available in what markets domestically and internationally, info on Master Distiller/Blender, information unique to your brand)
- Each submission must include two (2) 700/750ml bottles of product, or three (3) 350/500ml bottles of product.
- If submitting by paper form, please scan submission form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions.
Where To Ship Your Spirits:
*Please feel free to contact us directly for additional support if you are a large organization submitting 20+ spirits*
Western Carriers-BLD #1-MB
Attn: Nest Egg/Joel Rubin/acct #707
New York International Spirits Competition
2220 91st St
North Bergen, NJ 07047
Tel: 917-338-0163 extension 1
- Please contact us if you have any special requests or if you need to ship/submit before the opening for submissions.
- Include the completed submission form in all shipments to ensure product is submitted in the correct category
- Again, entries must ship two (2) bottles of each spirit submitted for judging. See above “Eligibility and Requirements” for details.
- Shipments will be accepted Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm. Spirits entries shipped to an address other than the one above will be disqualified and entry fees will not be returned. Please do NOT ship any spirits to our New York City address.
- If you are shipping internationally, our recommended customs broker is Park Street. They can be reached at email@example.com and they will happily handle your customs clearance. Please contact them directly for fees and compliance questions. All customs brokerage fees are to be handled by entrants and must be paid in full before the start of the competition. Failure to be in compliance will result in disqualification.
- The competition, its service contractors, and any officer, staff member, sponsor or director of the same shall not be responsible for the safety of the spirits from theft or damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes. The competitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand that he or she may have against any of them by reason of any damage to, or loss of, any product entered in the competition.