Registration Open August 1st 2016!
We invite you to submit your spirits through our website: The Data Still
You may also enter using this downloadable form: NYISC Paper Entry Form
COMPETITION DATES: October 23rd & 24th 2016
- Entry Deadline: October 18th
- Product Delivery Deadline: October 18th
- Spirits MUST arrive by October 18th in order to be judged. Please read the "Shipping Information" below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- Payment Deadline: October 18th
- Early Entry (August 1st 2016-October 4th 2016): $300 online and $315 by fax/email per submission
- Regular Entry (October 5th 2016-October 14th 2016): $350 per submission online and $380 by paper/fax/email per submission
- Late Entry (October 15th 2016-October 18th 2016):$400 per submission online and $420 by paper/fax/email per submission
- Payments: Payment for online entries can be made by credit card through Stripe. Entry fees for paper/fax submissions can be made by check payable to IALCOHOL or by wire transfer. The banking information and associated fees for the wire transfer are on the downloadable forms. If payment is not received by the deadline above, entries will not be judged and wines will not be returned.
- The competition will be held at the 3 West Club in New York City, located at 3 w. 51st st., New York, NY 10019
Eligibility and Requirements:
• All commercially-produced spirits from anywhere in the world are eligible to enter.
• All entries must be listed on the official entry form, either online or downloaded from this web site as a paper form (see the top of this page for links to both). If downloading the paper form, please complete the entire form and sign at the bottom of the page to certify that the statements on the form are correct. Failure to complete the form properly may result in disqualification.
• All entries submitted on time will be judged. If your submission gets stuck in customs, as does occasionally happen, we are prepared to convene a smaller tasting panel for those entries. To avoid this, however, please read the "Shipping Information" below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
• In addition to your entry form, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
-Link to each brand's website
-JPG file of your brand artwork (Bottle Shot and/or Hi-Res Logo)
-Staff Relations Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
-Up to Date Brand Information (i.e. available in what markets domestically and internationally, info on Master Distiller/Blender, information unique to your brand)
• Each submission must include two (2) 700/750ml bottles of product, or three (3) 350/500ml bottles of product.
• If submitting by paper form, please scan submission form and email it to: email@example.com
• Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions.
**Please feel free to contact us directly for additional support if you are a large organization submitting 20+ spirits
WHERE TO SHIP YOUR SPIRITS:
Western Carriers-BLD #1-MB
Attn:Nest Egg/Joel Rubin/acct #707
New York International Spirits Competition
2220 91st St
North Bergen, NJ 07047
tel. 917-338-0163 x 1
• Please contact us if you have any special requests or if you need to ship/submit before the August 1st opening for submissions.
• Include the completed submission form in all shipments to ensure product is submitted in the correct category
• Again, entries must ship two (2) bottles of each spirit submitted for judging. See above "Eligibility and Requirements" for details.
• Shipments will be accepted Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm. Spirits entries shipped to an address other than the one above will be disqualified and entry fees will not be returned. Please do NOT ship any spirits to our New York City address.
• If you are shipping internationally, our recommended customs broker is Park Street. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will happily handle your customs clearance. Please contact them directly for fees and compliance questions. All customs brokerage fees are to be handled by entrants and must be paid in full before the start of the competition. Failure to be in compliance will result in disqualification.
• The competition, its service contractors, and any officer, staff member, sponsor or director of the same shall not be responsible for the safety of the spirits from theft or damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes. The competitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand that he or she may have against any of them by reason of any damage to, or loss of, any product entered in the competition.