Special Freight Program From Europe
NYISC has partnered with JF Hillebrand shipping company to offer special shipping rates to the competition from Europe. Based upon the success of this shipping program we plan to expand the program to other parts of the world next year. Please note that commercial producers throughout the world are still eligible to enter the competition.
European Producers are encouraged to utilize this new program.
- The cost is US $200 per case and includes delivery and customs clearance from Hillebrand Warehouse in France to our competition.
- If you are not registered with the United States FDA please read the info below under “FDA” as it costs 200 Euros for Hillebrand to process your shipment for customs clearance
- Payment for the shipment must be done directly with NYISC please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may process your payment by credit card or wire transfer.
- A case may consist of up to 12 bottles of either 700ml, 750ml or1L or the equivalent of 6 submissions.
- We are not responsible for the cost of your shipment to our warehouse in France.
- Please completely follow the shipping instructions below.
Spirits must be delivered the latest by October 1st, 2014 to the address below.
JF Hillebrand Beaune
Rue Gaston Chevrolet
Contact : Lucille DEMARCHI
Téléphone : +33.3 220.127.116.11
You need to inform Mrs. Lucille Demarch at least 48 hours before delivery to the warehouse in France by either phone at +33 80 24 43 11 or by email at email@example.com
DOCUMENTS YOU MUST PROVIDE
Invoice as per our model found here indicating a real value for the goods. You must send it by email (in excel version) at the latest by September 28th 2014 to this address firstname.lastname@example.org
LABELING OF YOUR CASES/BOTTLES
Affix on the back of your bottles the back label that is downloaded here “Government Warning”
Affix to each case the following information
Spirits Competition 3 WEST CLUB October 19th 2014
SHIPPER: IALCOHOL 82 JACKSON ST HOBOKEN NJ 07030 2017477111
- Each case must be identified with the name of the supplier and the delivery address
- Each case must be numbered and numbered in your invoice
- Quality of the cartons: Hilllebrand will not accept any defective cases and will invoice repacking costs if necessary
Each supplier must be FDA registered. Your FDA number must be mentioned on the invoice.
If you are not FDA registered then we have negotiated with Hillebrand to offer a 200 Euro Charge for your new FDA Annual Fee and process. Immediately contact Lucille Demarchi to begin at 33380244311 and email@example.com